Job offers with languages in Europe
Business Developer open_in_new
explore Vilnius , Lithuania
Girteka Europe West is on a mission to become Europe's largest asset-heavy logistics provider. We invest heavily in the latest technologies, green solutions, and product development to fulfill the strictest demands of top European brands. Our entrepreneurial team is preparing for a growth leap, and we are confident that we will become a 1B EUR company by the end of 2023. Our high ambitions require equally ambitious people to join our ranks. We offer the opportunity to take part in driving the success of our business and making a meaningful impact on our company. We foster a flexible, engaging, and supportive working environment, enabling professional growth and possibilities for career advancement within the company.
- Research information about prospective largest business customers in Western Europe, identify key decision makers and generate interest through cold calls, email campaigns, exhibitions
- Present company services to potential partners, clearly communicate the benefits of our services, prepare and negotiaite the details of commercial offers
- Build long term partnerships with potential customers, acquire deep understanding of the customers needs and present the appropriate business solution.
- Pro-actively manage the integration of new business accounts with the internal departments to ensure smooth agreement implementation
- At least 2-3 years of experience in international B2B sales and/or business development
- Excellent sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven track record in maintaining good relationships and fulfilling customers’ needs
- Ability to present yourself, also open and enjoying interaction with people
- You know how to spot a good business opportunity and develop it from an opportunity to a success
- Excellent command of English and one additional German or French or Italian languages