[ More from NonStop Recruitment ]
Czech Republic » Prague
Have you ever thought about an international career in recruitment? Surely this is not a typical choice when you are trying to define your future path but in Nonstop we pride ourselves in making this career not only an option but a real chance of achieving your personal goals in life. Why?
Working as a Recruiter/Head-Hunter Means being a leader in your niche market, providing the best service to both your clients and pool of highly skilled candidates. Working as a professional recruiter/Head-Hunter means discovering the needs of Your clients and finding the perfect match for them, in order to change their lives for the better,
A recruiter's job includes reviewing candidate's job experience, negotiating rates and salaries, and placing candidates in new positions.
We will give you all the training you need to be one of the most successful recruiter in the industry. We are very proud to have been finalist for the award of “Highly recommended Training Program” in the UK again. Taking part in our Training Program in Prague, in Czech Republic, means we will develop you and equip you with all necessary skills in order to become a future leader in our company. We´ll train you to high standards, in your specific niche market. In a nutshell, you will receive the entire recruitment training in order to start your successful career and grow with the business.
• Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
• Resilient and self-motivated in order to achieve set targets
• English as Mother Tongue
• Capable of working in an international environment
What’s for you?
• The flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! You may prefer working in our stunning offices in Canary Wharf in London or in our offices in Switzerland. Perhaps your dream is to open new offices in your dream city? At NonStop we offer you the freedom to choose one of our offices after 6 – 10 months in Prague; or as our Associate Director, you can open your own office in a new location, once you develop to a capable leader!
• We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
• 100% Transparency and Meritocracy environment. Upon joining NonStop Recruitment, you will start your career as all of our existing colleagues. All our Managers and Team Leaders started their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants, including our Managing Director!
Giulio Segantini, Chloe Khatcherian and Ben Jones are just some of the names of our international consultants that they start without any experience and now they are having a fantastic career. You can find them and other successful stories on LinkedIn .