Job in Historic Greece for Swedish-Apply Now!!
It is almost impossible not to have heard of this city before. And this is basically because Athens is one of the most interesting European cities, and not only because of its incredible history and ancient monuments. It is also because of its great gastronomy, weather and the warmth of the people who inhabit it.
At mgi recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centers. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Center companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
• Registers, handles, answers, escalate customer complaints and cooperate with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
• Responsible for demonstrating a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers experience is the highest possible.
• Ability to communicate through chat/email in a professional manner,
• Basic understanding of troubleshooting methodology and ability to use it efficiently
• Responsible for issue escalation to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not available.
Passion for computers and related technologies, professional customer service skills and positive attitude, demonstrated clear written communication skills, demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Public medical insurance,
• Discounted food in company,
• Free Greek language course,
• Performance bonus,
• Ongoing corporate training,
• Attractive salary (200€ gross accommodation bonus for 1 year, vouchers, production bonuses, etc…).
Referral program: If you know someone suitable for the position mentioned, please ask them to send the CV for Mgi Recruitment and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with 150 Euros.