In 2023 LSEG expands its organizational footprint in Gdynia growing its sales teams locally. We're currently establishing the team of Customer Success Managers that will have direct exposure to our clients. This role requires very good language skills - English, Polish and Russian.
The Associate Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a post-sales role which drives commercial value creation. . Our CSMs learn to understand how the clients use LSEG solutions purchased to later ensure that clients retain the products they subscribed to and extend our services. CSMs cooperate with Account Managers to set up a win-win strategy to become a customer's partner of choice.
The local team will be coordinating and organizing remote interactions for a client portfolio, delivering targeted communication via videos, newsletters, tips and tricks, or setting up initial or more complex client engagement on a specific asset class.
In this position you will learn a lot about Trading Workflow: Fixed Income, Money Markets, Forex - Foreign Exchange, Equities. Comprehensive training on the financial knowledge will be provided.
- Work closely with customers to help them use LSEG products efficiently and optimally
- Provide clients with additional learning on LSEG solutions by utilising digital learning materials, on-demand videos and academy classes
- Educate customers on LSEG products and content functionality to increase product usage on client’s end
- Analyse product usage information with focus on “at risk” customers to mitigate cancellations and identify value optimization opportunities
- Collect customer experience feedback and share with relevant teams internally to support implementation of content or functionality changes
- Develop and implement retention strategies as part of the customer's success plan, in partnership with Account Managers
- Identify and investigate opportunities to raise to Account Manager for action and share insights to support the sales process
- 80% of time customer facing (virtual)