Customer Service for Business Travel with Dutch
Are you a travel lover looking for a bright job opportunity?
As a customer service representative, you’ll be helping travelers find, plan, and book their flight and/or hotel, ensuring a worry-free and efficient travel experience! Step into TP Portugal and give your career clearance for Takeoff!
- Greet and converse with client’s customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner;
- Turn customer inquiries into sales, using appropriate selling techniques to meet revenue and close rate goals;
- Research travel rates, destinations, options and packages, accurately provide information and answer general travel and site related questions;
- Track and report call types and service issues.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- High school diploma or higher (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills and Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with Dutch jobs:
Top cities with Dutch jobs: