This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Dutch Speakers needed - Malta for an Online Services Leader
Our client was established in 2002 and is in our days The Market leader in its area!
At this International Company teams of experts are divided into different areas e.g. products, fraud & abuse, facilitation & hosting, context and counterfeit. Deep knowledge is given in subjects such as different commercial products and have extensive experience in all common threats affecting our client websites ranging from typical online frauds to delicate abuse related issues.
Msida enjoys a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry, sunny summers and short cool winters.
In Malta, you will explore 7000 years of history still alive today. You will cross the millennia with an impressive collection of things to discover. And wherever you go, the scenery and architecture of the island will offer a spectacular setting. The colours are striking; honey-colored stone is facing the deepest of Mediterranean blues.
As a Customer Service Agent you will need to be an excellent communicator and have a natural charisma with customers. Not only will you be solving everyday issues, you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries.
• Processing of all customer inquiries via phone and email
• Continuous cooperation to improve our customer satisfaction
• Able to work under pressure, filtering and synthesizing customer concerns
• Constant improving and maintaining our e-mail system qualification
• Fluent Dutch & English Speaker
• Able to work in a Fast Paced environment
• Similar past experience will be considered a plus
• Strong PC and good MS Office skills
• Attractive Salary
• Relocation Package: (1-week hotel, flight costs reimbursement)
• Career development