This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
French Supervisor (m/f) – Lisbon
The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of 10 Customer Service Representatives, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/her team, training and managing them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
- Provide individual coaching to team members on selling, internal communication and coordination, pipeline management and diabetes knowledge;
- Define, manage and implement enhancements to processes and systems to refine the operations;
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Manage the quality program, conducting quality audits and calibration of quality scoring with leadership team;
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Native French speaker (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- 3+ years of experience on Contact Center environment or costumer service (mandatory);
- Experience in managing teams (mandatory)
- Experience in a medical, health related, costumer lifestyle products or life science environment, deally diabetes (preferred);
- Experience in sales field and French/Swiss/UK markets knowledge (preferred);
- Dynamic and hands-on personality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
- Great communication skills;
- Availability to work by shifts;
- Availability to travel to USA for 5 weeks (minimum).
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
- Initial flight expenses refund;*
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*Only applicable to foreign candidates