Job offers with languages in Europe
French Customer Advisor for a Video Game Brand - Remote open_in_new
explore Remote , Portugal
Come and work with us.
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is Play Has No Limits?
Are you French native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our French Customer Support team.
Our client is a world market leader gaming brand of home video game consoles and production company.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all customers’ enquiries within given timescales
- Develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Deal with all correspondence as requested/required
- Accurately log all calls and in line with procedures
- Responsibly maintain and update all job-related administrative forms
- Be able to recognize when a problem/query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Proficient level of French (C1)
- Intermediate level of English (B1)
- Previous experience in Customer Service preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- A calm, cool and level-headed attitude in every situation
- Excellent self-organizing skills
- A proactive approach and willingness to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, in order to achieve deadlines and KPI’s
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack (Word, Excel)
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
- Signing bonus
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.