We are currently looking for a Research Analyst with very good skills in Portuguese and English. The position is located in our Gdynia office and it requires you presence in the office at least 3 times a week.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our business is to know what our clients need to know. We provide our customers with research and business insights that enable them to handle reputational and legal risks, and to make conscious business decisions. Based on our reports, they decide on whether to do business with another company or whether to hire someone for an executive position. They can also make sure if they and their business partners are aligned with the regulations, they are subject to.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS:
- To conduct media and Internet searches on companies and individuals in English and Portuguese
- To investigate official sources (registrars, regulators, courts, etc.) for information on companies and individuals
- To cooperate with external vendors (verification of provided information, placing them in a report)
- To analyse the collected information with a view to reputational, financial and integrity risk (sanctions, corruption, bribery, money laundering, terrorism financing, regulatory violations, etc.),
- To prepare comprehensive reports in English and/or in Portuguese