We are looking for a new talent!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Travel Support Representative in Bulgaria. If you are a customer service focused individual with great communication skills, Dutch or Danish and English language skills, apply now.
You will deliver high-touch customer care to travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, car rentals and beyond for their trips. If you are passionate about travel, then this role is for you. One of the world’s largest travel marketplaces, makes it easier for everyone to experience the world by offering memorable travel experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay.
The company: our partner is a worldwide leader in outsourced customer experience management. They work in partnership with the biggest worldwide brands by providing customer care, technical support and digital solution in more than 14 languages.
Your Main Responsabilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via the different channels (outbound calls, email, chat ) and be able to work towards meeting Key Performance Indicator
- Make sure that all customer queries are answered and their concerns are addressed accordingly; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and verbal or Danish, both written and verbal and working level of English.
- Strong computer navigation skills, Keyboarding Skills and internet surfing
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience in any kind of customer service is preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator with ability to work as a team member
- Willing to move to Bulgaria within 3-4 weeks
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with English jobs:
Top cities with English jobs: