Accounts payable senior accountant
How do you feel about working for Airbus?
Randstad has partnered with Airbus on the conception of a Global Businesses Services in Lisbon and was challenged to find the best talents to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
- Processing and monitoring of incoming invoice flows;
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time;
- Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis;
- Investigate and resolve payment issues;
- Perform vendor statement reconciliations to ensure matching of liabilities between Airbus and suppliers;
- Manage limited Non-PO exceptions in line with the Airbus Payments directive;
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with “customers”
- Work in close collaboration with “customers” to identify and implement solutions for problems encountered on a daily basis;
- Promote adherence to business rules in accordance with the standard Airbus processes and policies;
- Act as « Guardian of the temple » with regard to compliance, P2P standard process and business rules: (i) ensure that all compliance and internal control related topics are followed, (ii) be alert to fraud attempts and (iii) promote compliance amongst internal and external stakeholders;
- Support continuous improvement opportunities and solution implementation, working with colleagues, customers, suppliers, to solve issues and roll-out improvements;
- Actively participate to trans-functional / trans-national projects and tools supporting the P2P process;Receive invoices, verify accuracy to items ordered, received, and pricing;
- Investigate and resolve exception invoices associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders;
- Prepare invoices for payment;
- Review risk expense reports to ensure employee compliance to corporate travel policy;
- Provide support, investigate, and resolve travel and corporate card inquiries concerning account status;
- Act as the subject matter expert for corporate travel online tool and provide administration support on managing user profiles/account details;
- Provide monthly travel reports to track cost and compliance;
- Act as a department liaison between departments and vendors;
- Maintain vendor statements with selected vendors;
- Comply with safety policies and procedures;
- Comply with Finance, AP, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Finance and accounting;
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry;
- Work with appropriate parties to resolve issues on invoices;
- Implement and document process improvements;
- Ability to process a minimum of 80 invoices daily with 98% accuracy;
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Service-oriented approach;
- Prioritize issues;
- Efficiently troubleshoot problems;
- Effective Communication skills, both oral and written;
- The ability to work with all organizational levels;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently;
- Rigorous and analytical with ability to follow and apply strict processes and internal controls;
- Systems and tools working knowledge of SAP desirable with a strong desire to develop further;
- Languages: English - Advanced Level. Capacity to interact with English native speakers.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with English jobs:
Top cities with English jobs: