Skills, Experience & Education
· Very good command of Spanish or Portuguese (min. C1) and good command of English
· Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts/night shifts.
· 1-2 years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
· Low to medium awareness on GCP/G Suite products and features Experience in working in a customer centric operation resolving technical or operational issues.
· Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills in a technical environment.
· Drive to go beyond just solving the issue, find the root cause and propose preventative steps.
· Capacity to research using internal knowledge bases and documentation.
· Aptitude to think critically and work through ambiguity.
· Bachelor's degree in science / technology / engineering / mathematics / computer science /computer applications / information technology.