German Advisor for Action Cameras - Lisbon, Portugal
Come and work with us.
How about to work in a support team focused on the sporting and adventurous public?
Are you German native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team.
Our client produces action cameras, often used in extreme-action videography and part of the connected sports movement, considered one of the “Top 10 Best Brand Channels on Youtube”.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support for a renowned technology company, notorious for their action cameras, drones, apps and video editing software
- Offering solutions for customers demands by identifying and troubleshooting with the available resources
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Signing bonus
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with German jobs:
Top cities with German jobs: