As a B2B Customer Support you will work towards onboarding new partners and streaming new channels and have the inclination to stay involved with supervisors in adjusting clients’/customers’ onboarding procedures as per requirement. When needed, you will participate & support in the validation of quality standards for new TV programs: voice, quality of Video etc.; according to standard operating procedures.
You will need to have eye for detail to ensure that partners’ streaming programs and recorded programs are aligned with appropriate scheduling parameters and be open to collaborating with different teams to onboard known and identified networks. The ability to analyze data and provide insights around product partners and users will be an advantage.
- Ability to empathize with customers, taking personal ownership of issues they are reporting, and remain calm while resolving difficult scenarios
- Communicate and collaborate with External TV & Media partners comfortably using emails, phone calls etc.
- Provide prompt and efficient service to clients, end-customers and internal stakeholders, external stakeholders
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution and attendance
- Seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
- Follow proper diagnosing, escalation, and security procedures