At Concentrix we offer revenue generation services under the B2B Sales Services business with a global footprint, accelerating B2B digital sales and customer success transformation for the world’s best brands. With end-to-end capabilities across Strategy + Talent + Technology, we’re helping clients scale faster, work smarter, and reliably grow their revenue through data-powered insights and proven methodologies.
We embrace a high-performance culture that promotes growth, success, and opportunity for our employees, clients, and partners.
What the role looks like:
- Strategically partner with the Customer Cloud Sales Team to identify and qualify business opportunities and identify key customer technical objections.
- Develop strategies to resolve technical obstacles.
- Architect client solutions to meet complex business and technical requirements.
- Lead the technical aspects of the sales cycle, including technical trainings, client presentations, technical bid responses, product and solution briefings, and proof-of concept technical work
- May directly work with Customer's Cloud products to demonstrate, design and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments
- Highlight technical value propositions to the clients, using techniques such as: whiteboard and slide presentations, technical product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI response documents
- Assess technical challenges to develop and deliver recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution
- Serve as a technical and subject matter expert to support advanced trainings for team members on moderate to highly complex technical subjects
- Coach and mentor team members and advise managers on creating business and process efficiencies in internal workflows and training materials
- The working hours for this role are M/F from 09:00am till 18:00pm
- Work from the comfort of your home (remote position)
- Fluent level of Italian – both written and spoken
- Fluent level of English – both written and spoken
- 5 years of experience serving in a technical Sales Engineer in an advanced technical environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role
- Prior experience with advanced technologies, such as: Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies, etc.
- Expertise and hands-on experience using and managing databases, including knowledge of advanced databases, such as: Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, BigQuery, etc
- Advanced working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platform, solutions, and/or related technologies, such as: HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML, etc.
- Prior experience and success with Enterprise networking concepts, such as: DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, etc.
- Prior success and experience with web application development and integration, such as: REST, SOAP, J2EE, CGI/Java/ASP servlets, Python, etc.
- Proven strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to task management (written and verbal)
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural and multilingual environment
- Mentoring, training, and career development programs
- Happiness programs and internal social events
- Additional health care package
- Benefits and discounts - food vouchers, Multisport card, etc.
- Birthday Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
Please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
Help us G.R.O.W. Join us!