Senior Affiliate Manager
explore St Julian's , Malta
Tech4S Group, is a fast growing and innovative service provider with Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Senior Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliation Department.
Position available in Cyprus, Malta, or remotely based on profile.
- Building and developing relationships with Key Affiliate partners
- Actively searching and acquiring new Affiliate partners
- Overlooking the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimizing deals and campaigns
- Brainstorming, suggesting, and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities, and increasing ROI
- Providing solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivating them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Meeting and monitoring monthly volume targets and budgets according to management guidelines
- Reporting on results, performance, and ROI on a regular basis (weekly/monthly)
- Assisting the Affiliate Operation Manager in structuring, organizing and following up on the existing and new projects
- Developing, implementing and optimizing internal processes in collaboration with other departments
- Keeping up to date with any legislative changes or requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant
- Represent the company’s interests in conferences or industry events
- Minimum 3 years working experience as an Affiliate Manager within the online sector is mandatory
- Strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Detailed-oriented & well organized individual
- Effectively manage and own project timelines and business targets
- Ability to understand and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive profitability
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Customer centric approach and experienced in managing key accounts
- Ability to always ensure top quality projects, delivered on time
- Demonstrate a can-do approach
- Experience in project and team management would be considered a plus
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with English jobs:
Top cities with English jobs: