A great opportunity to work for a large technology brand located in Athens Greece. You will have the opportunity to represent a globally recognised brand that specialises in hardware, software, and online services for technology brands. You will be joining a great vibrant team that have fun inside and outside the office.
This role will be a customer service advisor speaking to customers looking to book reservations and other travelling products and services.
To apply for this role, you will need to be a minimum C1 Czech and a minimum B2 English speaker.
What’s in it for you?
On top of a locally competitive salary of €1045 paid 14 times per year (double salary in December and June) €140 monthly bonus they offer an amazing relocation package:
- Airport pick-up
- Free flight to Athens
- Two weeks of free accommodation in a hotel
- Private health insurance (starting the day you sign your contract)
- Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, opening bank account
- Option to work remotely (Home office) after the training!
- Opportunities to grow and evolve within the organization
What will you do?
- Pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone and by internal messaging to assist with the development of the business
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners where you are the first point of contact, answering questions and following up when needed
- Responsible for maintaining a stable relationship with the accommodation partners (i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer the customers the best availability and competitive pricing)
- Help identify new potential partner leads and pass these leads on for further follow-up
- Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations that relate to their managed portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner, and customer