Come and work with us.
Do you want to work with a worldwide leader in concierge and loyalty services company?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Customer Support team.
Our client is a premier global luxury concierge service that specializes in working with high-net-worth clientele in all markets within the luxury sector (travel, dining, events, etc.).
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives.
- Customer relationship management and digitized processing of clients focused on services such as: traveling (pre-departure travel, personal assistance, medical travel emergency), lifestyle and personal services, special occasions, referrals & appointment setting, card program information & benefit enrollments, others.
- Perform inbound/outbound calls and written communication within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management
- Complete daily tasks as allocated in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain accuracy and security of customer information on the database
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails
- Research information and solve problems using available resources
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Courtesy, active listening, availability and personalized follow-up
- Customer-oriented, willingness to provide personalized care
- Have attention to detail and quality of service: thoroughness, precision, reliability
- People-oriented, value-added interpersonal skills
- Use of Office and CRM tools
- Life experience to apply to managing situations
- Early adopter of technology
- Makes the customers feel confident that their needs are being met
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal (work on site)
- Signing bonus
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.