The Operations Quality Manager oversees the operations of the company in a quality perspective to ensure the planning phase to project completion are aligned with the standards from our client, respecting the obligations contracts arising from partnership agreements and ensuring that the services delivered meet both customer requirements and Conectys standards.
With over 3000 employees across 7 sites, Conectys is one of the fastest growing BPOS on the market, offering multilingual outsourcing services to customers in the Gaming and Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare industries and many more. Here at Conectys we work together to support each other in a common interest, making our customer’s success our own success.
Within your role, you will:
· Define and support the identification of objectives, targets, indicators, and Quality management program.
· Collaboration with all departments to establish quality indicators and their follow-up;
· Promote actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators;
· Overseing the Local Quality Operations (5-10 QA Coodinators)
· You will provide Coaching and development to your team members;
· POC to address escalations coming from all directions
· Client facing representing the company in WBRs MBRs and QBRs
· Provide real-time feedback to ensure QA performance increases