Key job responsibilities
• Supporting Amazons Selling Partner’s to solve any incoming issues via 2 channels of communication (Phone & Email)
• Managing high volumes of inbound and outbound calls (up to 80% of work time) & emails
• Strong investigation skills to find root cause of Account Health related issues and the ability to navigate Sellers in providing viable solutions.
• Identifying Seller’s needs, clarifying information, researching every issue and providing solutions
• Exemplifying Amazons Leadership Principles, such as Customer Obsession by consistently displaying a genuine empathy and passion for our customers, delivering an exceptional customer care experience with every contact.
• Building sustainable relationships while engaging customers by going the extra mile
• Ability to consistently achieve productivity and quality performance goals.
• Documenting all Seller interactions and information according to standard operating procedures
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support to all Amazons Sellers
• Attend regular training sessions, and learn product details and key selling points of products and technologies.
• Ability to work shifts and open to weekends to accommodate Amazon´s opening hours, 7 days a week” To note, the shifts cannot be confirmed prior to joining Amazon as they are not determined until after the training period.
• Regularly collaborating with various internal stakeholders and teams
• Any other duties and special projects as directed by management in keeping with the employee’s skills and experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience providing support and service to Customers
• Language – Fluent in English & French
• Technical Skills: Intermediate competency with Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Able to use online communication and collaboration tools with ease
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the various steps to resolve issues via phone and email channels.
• Excellent listening skills; able to demonstrate empathy and willingness to help
• Prior Contact Center experience very helpful (preferred)
* Strong investigation skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to navigate Sellers in providing viable solutions.
* Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
* Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
* Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
* Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.