Job offers with languages in Europe
explore St Julian's , St Julian's
Bilingual Customer Support Agent (TURKISH / ENGLISH) open_in_new
explore St Julian's , Malta
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working on a rotating shift schedule, you will be answering incoming email queries, as well as provide ‘on-site live chat’ and telephone support to clients.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- You need to possess a University degree or similar qualification
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Turkish and English
- You must have the right to legally reside and work in Malta without the need for a permit (EU/EEA/CH citizens)
- Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts in a 24/7 shift system
- Previous experience in the field of customer support will be considered an asset!