How do you feel about working for Airbus?
Randstad has partnered with Airbus on the conception of a Global Businesses Services in Lisbon and was challenged to find the best talents to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
- The tasks to perform are associated with invoice analysis, purchase order assessment, supporting corporate travel programs, and responding to vendor inquiries.
- Invoice Processing: Receive invoices, verify accuracy to items ordered, received, and pricing; when necessary and receive approval from appropriate Department Head.
- Investigates and resolves exception invoices associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare invoices for payment.
- Review risk expense reports to ensure employee compliance to corporate travel policy and collaborate with employees to correct expense report issues.
- Provide support, investigate, and resolve travel and corporate card inquiries concerning account status.
- Act as the subject matter expert for corporate travel online tool and provide administration support on managing user profiles/account details.
- Provide monthly travel reports to track cost and compliance.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.