In 2023 LSEG expands its organizational footprint in Gdynia and open new roles of Account Managers responsible for maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth.
As successful candidate you will join a diversified team of Account Managers and Junior Account Managers (portfolios to be diversified depending on the role) who will manage a defined book of business aligned by customer segment within a geography and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals.
You will also partner with multiple stakeholders including Sales Specialists, Proposition and Customer Relations Managers (CSM) and Operations Teams.
DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM
- Manage a portfolio of emerging clients in EMEA, and handle a book of accounts on a proactive basis
- Analyze customer decision maker’s strategies, priorities, and business needs
- Govern activities among internal and external stakeholders and maintain networks to close deals
- Drive the revenue growth of the book (exposure to Sales and Sales Specialists, Customer Relations Managers)
- Maintain solid understanding of business propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
- Build and embed a long-term trusted advisor relationship within customers
- Oversee all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end-to-end customer relationship
- Focus on maintaining overall customer engagement and expand, and retain managed net revenue
- Drive efficiency in account administration (especially for lower value and growth potential accounts)
- Be accountable and responsible for simple order taking