Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like technical support, online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Support for Digital Marketing will be:
- Solving technical issues and fixing/repairing of the online marketing platform in a B2B environment
- Define solutions to clients and adjust existing processes and methods to guide possible solutions
- Using basic coding and diagnose skills for problem analysis
- Recognize the goals of the clients and support them through chat by providing solutions accordingly
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have residency card with valid work permit or EU Passport (As the client does not sponsor visa)
- You speak a native level of French + you have a good level of English (at least B2).
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree.
- You have technical support background
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism.
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities.
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 7-10 weeks
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per quarter
- b.) Without accommodation: 1.160€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per month
- (*) Compensation of the training period 100%
- For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths