- Growth of the Danish loan portfolio by handling loan applications.
- Continuous follow-up on leads and maintaining a daily active pipeline.
- Selling to existing customers with new top-up loans and additional products.
- Retaining customers by contacting them, solving their immediate challenges and offering individualized offers.
- Advising on the customer journey throughout the entire process from application to disbursement of funds.
- Negotiating with customers on payment terms, including but not limited to conversion proposals and collection procedures, etc.
- Ensuring all calls and services are maintained in accordance with best in class standards.
- Ensure collection of all necessary customer documentation.
- Focusing on customer needs and additional value, suggest improvements to the company's products and services.
- 1-2 years of experience within a bank or fintech, preferably in SME lending.
- Knowledge of SME loan products is an advantage.
- Excellent sales skills and ability to work with CRM systems.
- Results-oriented and self-driven with a genuine passion to develop yourself.
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Positive mindset, proactive and enjoys working with people.
- Excellent communication skills with a good mix of commercial insight and financial know-how.
- Experience of taking the lead in discussions, negotiations and closing sales.