We are Ria
Ria is a FinTech, subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), that delivers innovative financial services including fast, secure, and affordable cross-border money transfers. With presence in more than 160 countries we’re committed to helping millions of people send money home to their loved ones around the world, knowing that our customers deserve much more than just a fair price: they deserve empathy, hope, and ultimately respect. Join us in our mission to open ways for a better everyday life.
The Ria DNA is made up of four main pillars: humility, openness, transparency, and drive. We are people serving people and we never, ever forget that.
Your place at Ria
Field Support Reps at Ria travel daily to different locations visiting our existing agents. Working together with them to grow their customer base and transaction numbers, our Field Support teams know how to resolve anything from system queries up to marketing material supplies.
The purpose of the role is to grow our Company’s presence in the market through developing, retaining and managing a designated portfolio of existing agents. Tapping into the potential of those agents is what our Field Support Team does: they identify growth opportunities, make sure our agents know how to use our systems, arrange additional advertising material to attract more customers or simply give the guidance on who to contact technical or other type of support to help with arising issues.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Actively participate in onboarding and training process of new agents;
- Strategically revisit existing agents, with an effective re-training activity when needed;
- Act as a problem-solver when agent faces issues with their day-to day Ria business;
- Provide or update branding solutions to existing agents in accordance to Marketing Department’s guidelines;
- Create and nurture strong relationships with the portfolio of agents to ensure a long-lasting business collaboration with Ria;
- Self-organize a smarty-structured weekly plan to meet set targets;
- Work towards onboarding new agents and expanding local network for successful business growth in both short and long term.