Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius or work remotely from: Romania.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment, or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Interacting with Dexcom patients in both languages (English and German) via online and offline channels, mainly incoming calls, while documenting diligently each individual case.
- Providing technical support and clear instructions to Dexcom patients who are using any part of the Dexcom CGM system.
- Building relationships with Dexcom patients by guiding and educating them on the recommended usage of Dexcom products.
- Improving personal competencies and efficiency by tracking personal achievements and statistics via measurable KPIs.
- Being able to keep up with fast paced (quickly changing) environment.
- Participating in additional projects and tasks that will aid professional growth.