Job offers with languages in Europe
Country Specialist Estonia open_in_new
explore Brno , Czech Republic
- Translate our promo communications to Estonian, namely newsletters, banners, special sales promotions, short articles, video spots, etc.
- Social Media community management for both FB and IG – translations and posting of communication plans on social media both organic and paid, community management of social media discussions. If needed - crisis management in cooperation and support from our PR department
- Influence Marketing – acquisition and management of new and current influencer cooperations, cascading monthly briefs based on a general communication plan to our influencers. Communication and finetuning of the influencer campaigns as well as campaign reporting
- Support SEO (Search Engine Optimization), in cooperation with our SEO specialists, as well as local bloggers and YouTubers; manage link-building for Estonia. Regular communication and briefing with external bloggers, and quality control of their outputs.
- Posting and control over our internal beauty blog (no copywriting, no translations)
- Monitor local customer trends, beauty & marketing trends, as well as competitive websites within the Estonian market; be a constant window into the local market, informing the global Marketing team about key events and developments that may impact the plans for the market.
- Contribute to adapting the global MarCom strategy to the local needs and specificities and execute part of the marketing activities.
- Help other teams and departments with relevant market knowledge and activities, especially with regard to PPC, UX, and price matching.
- High professional proficiency in the Estonian language, from vocabulary to grammar (we prefer native speakers); excellent command of English or Czech
- At least fundamental marketing knowledge (more advanced knowledge is an advantage); deep understanding of the Estonian market and needs of Estonian customers – what to offer them, how and when; understanding of brand building, marketing & communications terms, and concepts is a good-to-have
- Ability to work 8 hours a day in our office or remotely – this is a full-time job with an employment contract.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – have an interest in creating something new and different, and the flexibility that new beginnings always require.
- Responsible, loyal, precise, and hardworking personality, with a passion for getting things done in the best possible way.
- Previous experience with translations and adaptations is an advantage.