Job offers with languages in Europe
Web Analytics Specialist (Google Ads) to beautiful Stockholm open_in_new
explore Stockholm , Sweden
Our fast – growing client are looking for a Web Analytics Specialist to join our team!
The Web Analytics Specialist is a pivotal role for our client and will be part of their growing Business Intelligence (BI) team. This role focuses on driving the Web and Product Analytical Areas of the brands. The BI team mission is to relieve people’s pain through data products. It all starts from here - having a solid and high quality data structure is crucial to understand how to build our business to the next level! We are looking for a passionate individual who is self-driven and has data in their DNA.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the technical implementation, maintenance and reporting of website analytics, user engagement through Google Analytics & GTM.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Verify and make recommendations to optimize website engagement including but not limited to how events are fired by the frontend, etc.
- Work with the Data Engineers, BI Developers and BI Analysts to continuously improve the company’s various data processes and build new data solutions.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to support their data needs on new and existing features.
- Document GTM and GA4 initiatives.
Who are you?
- You offer previous experience in a similar role. Experience within the iGaming industry would be a big plus!
- BI Tool experience like Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker or any similar tool would be highly desirable.
- Google Tag Manager experience is essential.
- Excellent English communications skills.
- Great problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are flexible and manage change and priorities well, in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a great team player with a positive mindset and a can-do-attitude.