Job offers with languages in Europe
Technical Support with Dutch open_in_new
explore Remote , Czech Republic
Our integrated IT and business process management solutions approach enables our clients across industries and service lines to unlock business value and address their business challenges. As an IT Support, you will:
- Be assigned to one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, and IT corporation, etc.
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, and networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
- Speak and write fluent English (at least B2 level) and native Dutch
- Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake
- Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc
- Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf
- Can be punctual and reliable